Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hi And welcome to my review for Majestical Jewelry. I received a pair of lovely earrings in order to do the review and they are very pretty. I love everything about these earrings, they are not to heavy but long and shimering they will look lovely in summer.

Majestical Jewelry web site offers very unique designs in all kinds of Jewelry from, gold , silver costume and gemstones. I looked over what they have to offer and I saw so many thing I love. Their prices are great and everything is very different in designs style.

I love Jewelry in different looks because not everyone will have them ,you can find anything you could want in a jewelry item from statement pieces to earrings . they have a wonderful selection of the highest quality for every budget.

Each item comes in a gift box suitable for giving and a lovely pouch to store the item in. Majestical Jewelry is also very reasonably priced and with so many things to choose from you are sure to find the perfect item for yourself or for gift giving.

I am able to offer you a gift code for 15 off a purchase of 55 or more with the code 15DOLLARSOFF. you can also follow and like them on many social networking sites but first here is the link to the web site

Majestical Jewelry web site

I did a video review for the earrings I got to try for the review and I sure hope you have a look at that. here are the many places where you can follow and like the company. Majestical Jewelry facebook page

Majestical Jewelry Twitter

Majestical Jewelry Pinterest

Majestical Jewelry google+

As you can see you can keep up with whats happening at Majestical Jewelry through the above links. They also have a instagram account but because I do not own a cell phone I don't belong but I'm sure you can find it

Here is the video review thanks for looking :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment