Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Steamcream beauty from the UK review

Welcome to my review for the rally great Steamcream I got to try. I love Steamcream it goes on really well and absorbs into the skin really fast. It is not heavy or greasy and is a pleasure to use. This is available online at this link.Steamcream

This all in one moisturizer has a lovely scent and is made with a combination of superior raw vegan ingredients. It really softens the skin and smells great doing it. Steamcream would make for a lovely gift and this limited edition tin is just so pretty. You can get Steamcream in many different tins they are all lovely and its shipped free world wide .Each tin is 20.00 and you really only need to use a little bit to effectively treat you hands, body and face.

I really like this feature you can keep this in your handbag and have it ready for any occasion. The scent is really exotic and so different but not overpowering. It just melts into skin and keeps protected and soft.

I did a video review for Steamcream so you could see packaging and just how lovely the tin is. This tin I got is called Shu and they have another called Thalia. On their website you can find many more lovely containers for this cream. I sure hope you give it a try its a more natural cream and is a joy to use . I hope you have a look at the video review below and thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment