Monday, March 3, 2014

Sabi CARAFE Water cup with two-compartment pill box inside the cap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This is my review for the Sabi CARAFE Water cup with two compartment pill box inside the cap. This is so handy especially for travel because you have everything you need all in one unit. the top will hold a whole lot of pills and supplements and the glass is great to have to take them with. This is very light weight and easy to slip in your bag. The glass is plastic and hold plenty of water in which to take your pills with.

I love everything about this nice little traveling companion, everything is in one place and secure.

You can find this on amazon at this link Sabi on amazon

You can also visit there website here Sabi web site

I did one video for all 3 of the Sabi products I got to try and you can view it below thanks for looking

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment