Monday, March 3, 2014

Sabi's New HOLSTER grande pill box

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for this really innovative product from Sabi called the Sabi's New HOLSTER grande pill box. you can clip this on your belt so you can have important pills with in reach at any time. The holster holds pills really nicely and will stay secure on a belt or just your pants.

It has 2 compartments one larger and one small so you can separate pills and keep them in order. its very sturdy and works very well. If you travel or need to take pills or supplements through out the day I think this Holster is exactly what you need to have everything you need with you and still be hands free while you work or play.

I got to try 3 Sabi Products and did a video review for all 3 so you could see them together. thanks for looking and be sure to check out amazon the product will be available soon there .

Here is the video review for all 3 wonderful and useful Sabi products

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment