Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kudo Knife A fantastic gift for Fathers Day Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for the really wonderful Kudo Knife. This is a folding pocket Knife and I got to try one free to do this review. This is an extremely sharp knife as I will tell you in the video review.

Not only is the the sharpest knife I have seen its made by cold steal and has a very unique locking mechanism. The Blade will lock open so you never have to worry about the knife coming back on your hand while you cut in any direction. You need to read the instructions that come with the knife because it is really very different.

Cold Steel is the company that makes this knife, what they wanted to do is make an affordable quality South Africa,ring lock folder. they have tested the ring lock and made it so its much better but less expensive than its counterparts in other countries.

Personally I think this knife would make for a really great Fathers Day gift. I like everything about it and your Husband or dad will love how sharp it is and you will have the peace of mind knowing that when they use it it will not fold back on them no matter what they are cutting or how they use it.

This knife was made to last and is very well constructed. its also really pretty and has a nice engraving of a deer on the blade. the knife measures,

Blade: 4 1/4" Overall: 10" Thick: 2mm Weight: 2.4 oz

I know any father or husband would love to get this knife this fathers day so I hope you think about getting one for the men in your life. My dad really loves it and that's saying something because he is not easily impressed.

You can find it here to buy Buy Kudu Knife here

I did a video review for this so you could see quality and how big it is and such so I hope you have a look at that video below thanks for looking :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment