Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Adovia Dead sea Mud shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for Adovia Dead sea Mud shampoo. I got to try this shampoo free in order to do the review but my opinions are my own.

I cant tell you how much I love this wonderful shampoo, it really makes my hair soft and manageable. It is so easy to work with and it does not have things in it that can make your hair frizzy or hard to manage. Adovia Dead sea Mud shampoo Is made with dead sea minerals and also has in it so many other things to not only nourish the scalp but make the hair shinny and soft.

This product has Olive oil grape seed, and aloe Vera as well as vitamin E and Chamomile. you are not going to be able to find to many shampoos that have been made with such care and are as effective.

I did a video review for this one because I thought that my hair really has been doing much better after using it . I hope you have a look at the video because you will see what I mean.

Because of the high humidity in Florida its hard for me to keep my hair looking nice. I have to flat iron it a lot and harsh shampoos just makes it a mess. I think it look so much healthier now and hope you give it a try soon. You can find it on amazon at the link below thanks for looking at the video review .

Adovia dead sea mud shampoo on amazon here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment