Monday, May 26, 2014

Pure Morocco Argan oil Hair treatment Mask review #purearganoil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

welcome to my review for the Pure Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask I got to try. I was sent a sample in order do make an informed review but my opinions are my own.

This mask works really well on hair like mine that tends to be frizzy due to being over worked and colored. I thought it did a great job smoothing my hair and making is really soft and shinny. It also de-tangle's very well.

Its really easy to use and is made with organic ingredients. You only need to use a small amount and leave in in for about 15 min after you shampoo your hair. Than you just rinse it out.

I did a video review for this product so you could see packaging and just how nice my hair looked after using it . I think it does a fine job and hope you give it a try soon.

I am using it twice a week because my hair is so damaged but you can use it once a week. You can find it on amazon at this link it should be available to buy soon .

Pure Morocco Argan oil Hair treatment Mask

I hope you have a look at the video because it shows more than words can say about this wonderful hair mask thanks for looking

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment