Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Seasons of Tomorrow By Cindy Woodsmall book review

Welcome to my review for Seasons of Tomorrow By Cindy Woodsmall. I got to read this through blogging for books. This is the 4th book in the Amish Vines and Orchards series. I loved this book as I have loved the rest of the book in this series. They are all extremely entertaining with a lot going on in the lives of the people in them. The Main story is centered around Rhoda Byler. Rhoda is trying to make a go of a new Amish settlement she established in Orchard Bend Maine.

So much stuff happens in this installment, That it would take me forever to tell you about it Lets just say things are really going to move along and there is going to be quite a tragedy happen that really keeps you wanting to read the book more and more.

Also there is Plenty of romance and inspiration to be found in Seasons of Tomorrow , its a really great book and may be my favorite so far. I enjoyed reading all of these book and I just love how the people in them have flaws and problems but always have the faith needed to overcome them.

If you are looking for a really great series to get into for your summer reading I sure hope you give this one a try. if you like Christian fiction or Amish fiction you will love them.

I was sent a free copy of this book to review through blogging for book and I am so happy to have read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment