Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SimplyBeautiful Double Edge Safety razor Review Would make a great Fathers Day gift

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for the SimplyBeautiful Double Edge Safety razor. I got to try this free so I could tell you all about it. This is a really nice razor and the blades are disposable not the whole razor. Its constructed to last a life time and is really sharp and cuts really well.

Personally I think this would make for a fantastic fathers day gift, If your like me you are getting a bit tired of all those plastic razors hanging around like bad pennies. This razor is pretty and so easy to use.

This one comes in a gift box with 5 blades. In the video review I say 3 blades .. don't know why I did that but its actually has 5 and each blade will last a long time. I think any dad or husband will love it and you can get yours on amazon at the link below.

I did a short video review so you could see packaging and just how pretty this razor is. It looks so much better than all those unsightly plastic razors and works very well for a nice smooth shave. thanks for looking. you can find it to buy on amazon here at this link

SimplyBeautiful Double Edge Safety razor

Here is the video review so you can see just how lovely it is.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment