Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tre'sor Rare Ultimate Pearl Protecting and Defending Cream Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review and video (which seems to be taking a while to get processes) for Tre'sor Rare Ultimate Pearl Protecting and Defending Cream. What I found out about this lovely cream is that it not only comes in beautiful packaging, its a really effective defending and protecting cream.

What that means is, this cream will nourish your skin and depollute it. It will also defend your skin from environmental damage like pollution and wind. It make the skin so soft and is a light enough cream to use on skin that tends to be a bit oily.

This cream comes in a super sized jar with a glass bottom and is just so pretty to look at and easy to use. I think it would make for a really thoughtful gift for any woman who like cutting edge skin care.

This is An exquisite and exceptionally gentle skin care product and would be great for sensitive skin. I loved using it and found my skin to be just so soft and pretty. I used it at night because that is the best time to use a cream that nourishes as well as this one does. If you do choose to use it during the day be sure and put on a sunscreen as well.

I did a video review for this product which I sure hope you have a look at. It also has only the lightest scent to it and at first I thought it had no scent at all. This is really great for those of use who do not really want heavy scents in their beauty products.

If you are looking for a wonderful defending and protecting cream I sure hope you give this one a try and think about giving it as a gift. Any woman would be so happy to have this exquisite cream in her beauty arsenal for healthy and beautiful skin . You can buy it here at this link Tre'sor Rare Ultimate Pearl Protecting and Defending Cream

Thanks for looking and please have a look at the video so you can see this beautiful cream better than in the photos. I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the video upload as Youtube is taking a log time to process it. It will be available soon I hope...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Warning!!! Do NOT purchase any of these products! I spent $1351.00 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas for the entire line. It has ruined my face! I cannot hydrate my face enough to get rid of the dry skin and have been trying for a month. I even had a hydrating facial that did not undo the damage that these products have caused. And now I have almost all unused products for that kind of money sitting here. I am going to post this on every site that reviews this product to warn other unsuspecting victims! Primarily because I am sure that this post will be immediately deleted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as you can see I would never delete a legitimate comment, if you had problems with the producst I can understand you frustration, I can only say that I did not have these problems.I only tried 2 of the tresor rare items and they worked fine for me . I know I have found products that react very badly for me as well ,YET others love them. I would contact the company and see if they can works something out with you. It may be you are sensitive to an ingredient in these products. thank you for your opinion

      Delete