Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Eucalyptus essential oil pure review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Welcome to my review for this really pure and effective oil. I really like Eucalyptus oil for a lot of things, its really great energizing aroma therapy. I also like it because I have sinus problems and if you put a drop of this oil on a regular tissue you will have a very natural and safe way to open up blocked nasal passages.

This particular oil is very pure so you are sure to be getting the most potent available to buy. Its The ONLY eucalyptus with gentle super-critical steam distilled extraction for purity and potency. I was so happy I got to try it because it has really help my sinuses. This product is also very good for using as a Massage oil it Soothes Muscle and Joint Pain.

Their are so may uses for this oil and that makes it a really good buy and to have on hand in your medicine chest. Here are a few uses for the oil.

Aromatherapy

SKIN HEALTH clear acne, soothes blisters, burns, wounds, insect bites...

BOOST ENERGY combat jet lag, stop fatigue

SOOTHE SORE MUSCLES and JOINTS

RESPIRATORY HEALTH (Combat congestion, symptoms of cold, sore throat, viruses, fever...)

BOOST CIRCULATION to the body, brain

NATURAL DISINFECTANT safe, gentle home cleaner

EASE PAIN & INFLAMMATION can help soothe rheumatic, arthritic, and other types of pain

ELIMINATE LICE naturally

Like I said I use it for my sinuses I use to buy tissues with vicks in them but the scent of these does not last very long and once you open the box the scent goes away so they are not very effective. With is Eucalyptus oil one drop on a tissue and your really getting a powerful scent that works really well to open up your nose of stop a headache caused my sinus pressure.

You can buy it on amazon at this link thanks for looking at my review

eucalyptus oil on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment