Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jolie Femme 24K Beauty products review 2

Welcome to my second review for the Jolie Femme 24K Beauty products I have been trying out for the last week. I received some samples in order to do an informed review but my opinions are my own.

The first review I did was when I first received them and wanted to show packaging, This review is going to be about the awesome ingredients and technology behind these products.

First thing to note is that Jolie Femme 24K has perfected the technology in using 24K gold in their beauty products . You can see the gold in the eye serum and in the peel.

Using Gold in skin care is very new and what it does is help to reverse the signs of aging by speeding up the cellular process and stimulating collagen. Loss of Collagen as we age is one of the more difficult things to fix. Jolie Femme 24K combines gold with other ingredients to improve the skins ability to retain firmness and flexibility.

The Eye serum has particles of 24K gold in a base of cucumber oil,Magnolia,wheat germ oil and Oleic oil. The helps to greatly reduce wrinkles, puffiness,dark circles and sun damage. It will instantly make tired eyes look brighter and and more Radiant. Over time it will aid in getting rid of dark circles, wrinkles and other problems that make the eye area look older.

The Eye Cream is a very fine cream that is made special for the delicate eye area and has in it Burnet extract to revitalize cells and counteract loss of firmness. Jolie Femme 24K technology along with Bio Hyaluronic Acid N and Hydroxyproline go a long way to improving the look and feel of the eye area. These and other ingredients provide the eye area with moisture and supports natural collagen production.

The Facial peel is also filled with 24K particles you can see and it a very effective peel for removing dead skin. It is infused with ingredients like Vitamin E, C, Chamomile, green tea and aloe. It reduces redness which I do have and its not irritating to my skin.

The peel is a gel that you apply a thin layer to the face and than let it dry. once dry you remove it in a circular motion and than splash the face with cool water. I love the way my skin looks after using this peel.

I have been using these all for a week and really like them they are not irritating my my eye area at all and really brighten the area around my eyes nicely. I will continue to use them to treat my dark circles ,fine lines and wrinkles.

Jolie Femme 24K comes in really nice packaging as you can see from the photo below and in the video review.

I did a video review for these again, this time talking about the wonderful ingredients that make Jolie Femme 24K truly different in performance and technology.

You can find these product available to buy through this link and for more information

JOLIE FEMME 24K GOLD
I hope you have a look at the video review below thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment