Monday, July 14, 2014

Premier by the Dead Sea Concentrated Facial serum Review

Welcome to my Review for Premier by the Dead Sea Concentrated Facial serum with E and C .I love Premier products and have reviewed several of them I was so excited to be able to try one for the whole face as this serum is for.

I can tell you after using this serum for a few days that it really does provide a instant lift to facial skin, It has a Triple lifting mechanism that lifts the skin and keeps it taut. It lavishes the skin with vitamins and vital nutrients.

My skin looks wonderful using this serum and I love it because after you let it dry you can use other products with it and not worry about your foundation pilling off your face. it really provides the very best starting point for makeup application and is so nourishing and protecting.

As it lifts the skin is also keeps moisture locked in so you skin is soft and stays soft all day. It is a joy to use and the packaging makes it very easy to dispense . It comes in a beautiful green glass bottle that looks lovely, as you can see from the photo and video review.

You only need to use a small amount on a clean dry face. You than let it dry and than apply what you want to for the day be it makeup or a day cream. This serum is like a gel it goes on smoothly and absorbs very nicely, its a joy to use and its like slipping your face into something luxurious.

I love all things made by Premier by the dead sea because they have worked tirelessly to create the most effective beauty products with the very best ingredients possible.

I did a video review for this serum so you could see packaging and such I hope you have a look at it below.

You can find out more info about all the product that Premier By the Dead Sea makes they have many to choose from.

Premier By the Dead sea web site

Here is the video review I hope you have a look at it and thanks for looking at my review :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment