Monday, August 18, 2014

Betty Crocker & HERSHEY'S Team-Up

Welcome to my review for the new Betty Crocker and HERSHEY’S baking mixes I got to try through Plateful co op and General mills. These are really awesome and so easy to make. My familys favorite was the Reese's bar mix it was so good you just want to run out and buy more of them. Everyone loved this dessert bar.

You can find these now at Target in the baking isle. These are easy and fun to make and Wow are they Tasty.The flavor of the REESE’S really comes through in these and you will think that they were homemade.

When my family tried them they said WOW these are awesome. This is a huge deal because most of the time I make something I get an Oh they were good but this time I got a Wow and thats saying something.

These Dessert bars will go fast and you will want to keep them on hand to make all the time.

I took some photos of the REESE’S bar I made so you could see just how nice these look.

These some in several flavors My family really liked the REESE’S but you can also try the HERSHEY’S S’mores Dessert Bars or the Heath bar. I was send 2 boxes to try free through Plateful co op and General mills. You can see a photo of them above.

I think these are a fantastic fun way to make a treat for the family that everyone is sure to love. here are the photos of the REESE’S Dessert Bars I made.

As you can see they look as good as they taste. Thanks for looking at my review .

No comments:

Post a Comment