Monday, August 4, 2014

Introducing New Nature Valley Bistro Cups, Available at Target!

Welcome to my review for the new and awesome Nature Valley Bistro Cups, Available at Target! These are so easy to use and sooo tasty I love them. You get 3 servings to a box and you make them with your Keurig maker.

I did a video review so you could see packaging and the things inside the box so I hope you have a look at that below.

These will be available at Target and I hope you give them a try. These are so different and tasty and also filling and good for you. This is a no mess way to make oatmeal and a great thing to have to go with your Keurig.

You can find more info about these cups and other Nature Valley products at this link Nature Valley web site

I received a gift pack from General Mills and Platefull co op in order to do this review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment