Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Nightfood Bars review optimized Nighttime nutrition

Welcome to my review for Nightfood bars a Delicious snack that will not keep you up at night. I have a real problem with nighttime snacking I am always grabbing the cookies or cake etc and it ends up keeping me awake at night from all the sugar or chocolate.

I always have to have some kind of snack before bed and this is where nightfoods comes in with its wonderful and tasty bars that are designed to not keep you up all night.

These bars are nutritious and delicious they come in a box of 6 and this kind I got a sample of were cookies and dreams flavor. Its very nice to have a good for me snack on hand for bed.

I had tried eating other bars before bed but they had ingredients in them that made me just toss and turn all night. I really like these Nightfood bars and the concept is way over due. I am so happy I got to try these that are everything you could want in a bedtime snack. here is what the label says

Here is the video review I did for them so you could see packaging

Here is a link to the place you can buy them thanks for looking at my review

Nightfood

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment