Sunday, August 24, 2014

TwinLuxe Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 40 Review

Welcome to my review for TwinLuxe Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 40. This is a really nice day time moisturizer because of its high SPF. I live in Florida and I really need a day time moisturizer that has a higher SPF.

Sometimes I need way more than what usually comes in my foundations or other day creams . If I am going to be outside in the sun for aly time I really want great protection and thats what TwinLuxe provides. Its has a broad spectrum UVA/UVB PA +++.

I found this cream to be really easy to use, it works very well under makeup and dose not pill. Its is very rich and creamy and really smells nice in a spicy fragrance that is natural and not added.

This product can be used by Men and women for a greater protection and really effective moisture. It comes in a pump bottle and you get 1.67 fl oz .

Besides having an awesome SFP in it also is cutting edge technology, providing the skin with stem cells and high levels of antioxidants.It is ultra light and is non-comedogenic.

I love the scent its a bit spicy and totally different. I really need a good sunscreen in Florida and I love that this one is not only easy to use but give me better protection from the sun.

I did a video review so you could see packaging I hope you have a look at it below. You can find this product to buy on the TwinLuxe web site at this link Twin Luxe website

Here is the video review

Thanks for looking I received a sample to try in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment