Monday, September 29, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C facial toner review

Welcome to my review for InstaNatural Vitamin C facial toner. This toner is so easy to use because it is a spray on. I Love the scent and how well it works to close my large pores and prepare my face for other beauty creams and serums.

InstaNatural products are very natural so you know you are only getting whats most important for your skin. This one has in it a bunch of Vitamin C which is great for renewing ,hydrating and tightening pores.

All you do is spray it on the face after washing and before applying your other serums and creams. It has a lot of good for the skin herbals and essential oils in it to restore skins beauty and keep it smooth looking.

Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that is vital to developing skin health and youthfulness. This antioxidant is needed in order for the body to produce collagen, which is what keeps your skin elastic and supple. A daily dose of Vitamin C with our Facial Toner Spray is a great way to restore a youthful complexion by helping to strengthen your skin to protect and fight against environment factors that speed up the signs of aging.

You get a real nice size and the spray bottle makes it easy to apply. I use this toner in the morning and before using my night creams because I think its really helping with some discolorations and redness I have on my face. Its great for all skin types and you never have to worry about it being oily or to drying as some toners can be.

I did a video review so you could see packaging and here is a link for you so you can get more info about this hard working Toner. InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner

Here is the video review I did thanks for looking at it .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment