Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Suja essentials Juice Review

Welcome to my review for Suja essentials Juice. My friends and family got to try this wonderful and healthy Juice Through Moms Meet and though I did not have to post on my blog about it I really wanted to do that.

This Juice is so healthy and tastes so good. I love the Green Delight flavor. Suja are delicious cold-pressured organic juices and smoothies that are USDA Certified Organic and certified Non-GMO.

The flavors are great and their are many to choose from, my Publix had then on sale for 3.99 a bottle but the usually cost about 4.99 a bottle. I hope you have a look at the video review I did for this product and I also hope you visit the website for more info

Suja

I did the video to show you packaging My family and friends loved this juice and I know you will as well . Here is the video review, Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment