Monday, October 20, 2014

InstaNatural Stretch Mark and Scar Cream Review

Welcome to my review for InstaNatural Stretch Mark and Scar Cream .I am so happy I got to try this rich cream it is filled with good for the skin ingredients and is easy to use.

I have been using it on the stretch marks that are on my hips I got really fat when I was pregnant with my son and went from 120 to 180 so I have quite a few stretch marks in that area. This was before they had products that could help prevent them.

I love the many things in this product that combine to help skin bounce back and reduce the look of these unsightly problems. InstaNatural makes wonderful products and this one is no different it works well and is a nice sized bottle that will last making is a great value.

Some of the things in it are

Vitamin C

Coco butter

Rosehip oil

Mango butter

Grape seed oil

and evening Primrose oil

All of these things combine for a really effective cream to help you reduce these skin problems efficiently . I think it smells nice and is very easy to use all you do is apply it twice a day on the area you want to treat and than let it dry Its a real simple way to make your skin look its best.

I did a short video review so you could see packaging this comes in a pump bottle with 5floz in it so that makes it a great value.

You can find this one to buy at this link

InstaNatural Stretch Mark and Scar Cream

Here is the video review

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment