Monday, October 13, 2014

Tazo Chai Tea filter bags review

Welcome to my review for Tazo Chai Tea filter bags. I got to try these free through Smiley and I have to say its is an exceptional Chai tea.

This one has a lot of flavor and is very soothing and authentic. I love that it comes in filter bags because as you can see from the photo these work well with my tea pot.

I am a huge tea drinker and am always looking for great teas to try so this one is very special to me because its just so good and easy to make.

Tazo is now introducing new flavors to Chai – from the sweet creaminess of Vanilla Caramel to the seasonal flavor of Pumpkin . I do love the classic though and it is my favorite.

You can also get these in a concentrate if you like and those come in different Flavors as well . Those you just pore into hot water instead of a filter bag . I am a bit traditional and I like filter bags .

Anyway I hope you click the link below so you can get a coupon off the teas, if you hurry to Target you might still find these on sale for 3.00 each and the coupon is worth 2.00 so that is a grat time to give Tazo a try thanks for looking .

Tazo 2.00 off coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment