Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Celebrate the Holidays with Pillsbury Cookies!

Celebrate the Holidays with Pillsbury Cookies! They have so many nice kinds of cookies you can try for the holidays and these are on deal at publix so be sure to hurry in and see what publix has to offer.

I did look for the new Pillsbury Ready to Bake Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies, but no matter how many stores I went to they were not available yet, I really wanted to try them so keep looking for them.

I thought I would buy the sugar cookies and make them for the holidays since I could not find the other peppermint kind. With pillsbury you can be sure your holiday baking will go fast and with so much less mess than usual.

I remember holiday baking when I was small in the 60s you have no idea the mess and production that was. It took my mom all week to do the holiday baking.

With The many different kinds of cookies ready to bake from Pillsbury you can be done in a flash. Be on the lookout for exclusive savings on Pillsbury refrigerated cookies starting December 4, available at Publix! now would be a great time to buy.

Also be sure to check the Ready ,Plan Save website for coupons and savings here at this link

Ready Plan Save Publix

Just for fun here are some of the photos and cookies I have made this holiday thanks for having a look at this post.

The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.

No comments:

Post a Comment