Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream Review and stretch mark/ scar cream review

Welcome to my review for Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream Review and stretch mark/ scar cream review . I received samples of these products so I could review them and I love them. I do so love Body Merry products they are well packaged and so easy to use .

First the neck cream has such wonderful ingredients in it so you can be sure the proper stuff is in the cream . This one is loaded with 4% vitamin C 5% Glycolic acid and coenzyme Q10. All this make for a very different and effective cream for the neck.

This one is professional strength so please use it with a sunscreen.

The Next product is the awesome Body Merry stretch mark and scar cream This is just a creamy cream and I use it for so much more that stretch marks. I think it works very well as an intense moisturizer for areas on the body that need that extra TLC . This one comes in a big jar and I use it on all areas that are super dry.

The scar cream has in it some powerful skin loving ingredients such as

organic coco butter and Shea butter

Vitamins E, C,B3and B5 with pure plant oils.

Both of these Body Merry products are well made well packaged and easy to use. I hope you give them a try soon . please have a look at the video review for packaging info . you can find these to buy through these links

Body Merry Neck Cream

Body Merry Neck Cream

Body Merry Stretch mark and scar cream

Body Merry stretch mark cream

here is the video review

I received free sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment