Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SweetLeaf Sweet drops review

Welcome to my review for SweetLeaf Sweet drops, I also got to try the sweetleaf packets, I really love the drops they sweeten really well and you can use the different flavors in cooking or snacking.

I got to try the Pumpkin Spice flavor and The peppermint Mocha Flavor. They make so many more flavors and they are really easy to use on anything you want sweet.

I like them in my tea or coffee. You can use them on a lot of different things like icecream or to ad flavor to a frosting. They come in 21 different flavors so you are sure to find one you like

Apricot Nectar

Berry

Chocolate

Double Chocolate

Chocolate Raspberry

Cinnamon

Coconut

Cola

English Toffee

Grape

Hazelnut

Lemon Drop

Peppermint

Peppermint Mocha

Pumpkin Spice

Root Beer

SteviaClear®

Strawberry

Valencia Orange

Vanilla Crème

Watermelon

These are all zero Calorie and with all of these flavors they are gert to have around the house. I sure you will find so many uses for them with all of these flavors to choose from.

You can find out more about these and other sweetleaf product at this link

SweetLeaf Sweetdrops

I hope you give them a try soon I really love the free samples I got to do this review and will be getting more flavors soon . I especially want to try the Lemon drop because I use lemon in my tea .

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment