Monday, March 9, 2015

SafetyPUP XD Reflective Dog Vest Review

Welcome to my review for SafetyPUP XD Reflective Dog Vest . I have a new dog Named Tucker and I wanted him to be safe on walks because where I live there is no light as you will see in the first video review.

I was so happy I was selected to try the SafetyPUP XD its is just so darn cute on Tucker I took so many pictures of him but for now here is a cute one.

I love everything about the vest it's so easy to put on my dog and take back off. he seems to have a lot more confidence while walking at night and it does not bother him to wear it.

The video review will show you a whole lot I suggest you watch the one I did for the night walk to see the reflective capabilities for this vest and the day light one I made like I do all video reviews so you can see the attachments and color better.

Here is some more info

BRIGHT AND VISIBLE, DAY OR NIGHT – The SafetyPUP URBAN reflective dog vest is engineered to provide superior visibility around the clock, minimizing the risk of automotive accidents

TOUGH ENOUGH TO USE EVERY DAY – Our vest is built from premium quality rip-resistant 300D Oxford Weave fabric with double stitched straps for maximum durability and weather protection

SOFT INTERIOR ENSURES COZY COMFORT – Unique dual-surface construction offers a soft and pliable interior that keeps your pooch safe without sacrificing comfort.

I sure hope you get one of these for your dog they are really made well and look so cute on. My dog likes his so I am sure your dog will like it too. Here are the videos

Here is the regular video review

You can find SafetyPUP XD to buy through this link. SafetyPup

Thanks for Looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Great reviews! Tucker is super cute and looks like a happy little dog. I like that there seems to be all-around reflective material on the vest. The vest that I got from Petco doesn't have reflective material on the sides like this one does. It also didn't fit right even though I got the right size....Ugh. Thank you for the awesome review.

    ReplyDelete