Monday, May 11, 2015

100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set Review #AuthenticTencelBedSheetSet

Welcome to my review for these wonderful sheets I got to try through Tomoson. These are so soft and pretty they are made special to fit a deeper mattress or if you have one of those thicker mattress pads on the bed

The color I got to try is grey but with a satin like finish and just so comfortable to seep on. These do come in different colors . I like having cool sheets because I can get really hot at night due to my age. These fit my bed very well and are so nice to slip into at night.

As you can see from the photo they are packaged very nice in a plastic zippered bag that would be presentable for gift giving.

The price for these is really nice to and they ship quickly and safely. I have got to try a different sheets set from this seller and have been so happy with those as well.

I am always looking for sheets that will keep me cooler at night and still look and feel fantastic and these are perfect.

These sheets are Authentic Woven Tencel Super Silky Soft Luxury Bed Sheet Set 100% Highest Quality Series Bedding- Wrinkle, Fade, and Stain Resistant, Hypoallergenic, Deep Pockets, Pillowcases

You can find them to buy through this link

100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set

These sheets would make for a wonderful gift for any woman I really love them thanks for looking at my review. #AuthenticTencelBedSheetSet

I got a free sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment