Monday, June 15, 2015

Botanyst Restful Sleep review

Welcome to my review for Botanyst Restful Sleep. I have to say this is a really nice sleeping pill or calming pill its made really different that others has has in it very special ingredients that will help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep longer.

Here is some really great info on why this product works so well

Ancient Chinese herbs restore and rebalance chi for a good night’s sleep The ancient herbal blend that the Chinese have been relying on for thousands of years to remedy sleep problems by rebalancing chi is called Yi-Fang. Restful Sleep’s formula uses the same exact Chinese herbs in Yi-Fang that have been used for over 2,000 years! And to make sure the herbs are pure and top quality, Dr. Xu personally selects each herb on her yearly trips to China, then makes sure each herb is processed, purified, and sterilized to remove any toxins—all done right here in the U.S.A.

Restful sleep has in it all kinds of sleep inducing herbals and minerals to help you fall asleep fast. and whats really great is you have no morning side effects from it as I can tell I have been using it for a while now and find it to be really different and effective.

I like to use natural sleep aids because I do not want the many side effects that come with an rx and even some OTC mends for sleep can do that as well.

These are capsules so you can take them easily about 30 mins before bed.

These provide you with A Calm and quiet a restless mind and body

Promote a full night’s restful sleep

Nourish chi to bring harmony and balance into the body

Promote calm throughout the day.

Here is a photo of the back of the label for ingredients

You can find them to buy through this link

Restful Sleep

If you are looking for a more natural and safe way to get some sleep I hope you give these a try .I received a sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment