Monday, September 21, 2015

Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 #elbanaturals

welcome to my review for Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30. I cant tell you how hard it is to find a good and effective sunscreen that will stand up to florida sun. If you look through my reviews you will only see a few of them because so few have what I'm looking for and this one does.

What I love about it first is it stays on your face, I have about 5 different sunscreens that either do not provide you with a higher SPF or they do but it ends up sliding off your face at the first hint of heat.

I also am not crazy about sunscreens that give you no other benefit than the SPF. I want moisture and protection and that is exactly what Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 will do.

This product goes on really well is thicker but drys very nicely so you can than put on makeup or not . I have to walk my dog in the heat a few times a day and I just can be having my sunscreen melting off before I even get out of my yard.

Bottom line is that Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30, is now my favorite sunscreen for my area.

You will love how it works and how it also provides you with awesome moisture so you can not only be protected but so you don't have to add another step to your morning routine by putting on a day cream and than a sunscreen

Some of the benefits are

complete moisturizer

maximum protection against UV rays

non greasy

fast absorbing

perfect for sensitive skin

non-comedogenic

ultimate shield

contains beeswax and palm wax to lock in moisture

I really love it and hope you give it a try . You can find it to buy through this link

Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30

I would have done a video review for it but I was required to pay shipping on it so if I have to pay out money in any way to do a review I normally dont bother with a video. Other than the shipping I had to pay I did get the sunscreen free to try and my opinions are my own thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment