Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Homestead Soap and Spa review #pamperedskin

Welcome to my review for Homestead Soap and Spa products . I have 2 video reviews for you today because I received a sample size but also wanted to show you the full sizes because the packaging is so pretty.

I love these products from Homestead because they are so well made and use very natural ingredients. They also smell fantastic and work really well for me .

First Is the bar soap which comes in different scents and really make the sink soft I wanted to try it on my face because I was that the ingredients would not harm my face and just might tighten up my pores which it did really well. I have also used it in the shower to experience the Lovely Scent Of Lilac, it cleans well and is easy on the skin.

Next is the Body butter which is so soft and lovely to use it really is a great body butter and I have use a few. This one is whipped and your skin will just love it. Because these products are made with Eggs and Goats milk they naturally provide you with antioxidants and will tighten pores . The goats milk will calm skin and sooth irritation.

I have actually used the body butter on my face on days when my skin is red due to harsh creams or serums I use, it make the redness way less noticeable.

Next is the lotion it come in a pump bottle and is so nice and smells fantastic its never sticky and absorbs really well.

Last is the sugar scrub I have also used this on my face and watched the pores just vanish its a wonderful scrub to use all over the body and I really love it.

Homestead Soap and Spa products come in a variety of scents so you can find the right one for you I love the Basilwood and the Lilac.

I sure hope you give them a try soon

You can find these and other products at this link

Homestead Soap and Spa

Here are the video reviews

I received free sample in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my won

No comments:

Post a Comment