Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Harvest snaps Review #harvestsnaps

Welcome to my review for the really fantastic Harvest Snaps snacks. These are very different in that they are very good for you with high fiber,low sodium and protein.

I love them because they are just really tasty and so light they have crunch but not so much crunch that you have to worry about your dental work. I am now 56 and I do have dental work I have to be really careful with but I do love a crunchy salty snack and Harvest Snaps give me all that and more.

These also do not cost a bunch just because they are good for you they are on sale a lot and come in so many different flavors you are sure to find one you like.

Everyone in my family loves these and they are a more healthy snack than chips. I like the high fiber which is good for anyone but especially people my age. Kids love these as well and their is nothing to not like about them they are fun and good for you .

I did a video review so you can see packaging I hope you give them a try soon they can be found at walmart and most other stores so you dont have to go out of you way to find them.

Here is the video review

I received free samples in order to make an informed review but my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment